The Crest 3D Luxe Supreme Flexfit Whitestrips are on of Crest’s flagship teeth whitening strips. They work just like any other whitening strips, however their unique formula claims result as good as $500 professional in-office treatments for a fraction of the price.
What makes the Fexfit Whitestrips unique is their base material, in other words the plastic film on which the chemical formula is placed on. The plastic film for the Flexbit Whitestrips is flexible, allowing the strips to better adapt to your teeth if they aren’t perfectly aligned.
- Their flexible material will allow you to stretch the strips (slightly) to better fit your teeth.
- You can do other stuff while you use them (just stay away from eating and drinking).
- They are a relatively cheap solution, at least compared to the professional treatment alternative, that has been proven works.
- The treatment takes 14 days which can be considered long compared to the speed of other whitening solutions such as at home bleaching kits.
- Although they are flexible you will need to take the time to properly mold them with a toothpick once you put them on in order for the strips to make contact with your teeth in the in-between spaces.
- Although you can keep doing stuff while wearing them the strips might move or even fall off if what you do involves talking a lot or using your mouth in any other way.
In the world of at-home-whitening-strips-solutions the Crest 3D Luxe Supreme Flexfit Whitestrips are a great option. The base material they use really makes a difference in the end result of the treatment as they will treat a larger area of your teeth if you apply them carefully.
Remember though that whitestrips in general do not deliver results as good as over-the-counter bleaching kits or professional whitening treatments. That being said they are a great option if you just want to whiten your teeth slightly and you already keep an overall healthy mouth care
What People Say
I have used these strips for 2 weeks now, and they do a great job! They are better than off brand strips, and they stay on very well. I can even drink water and take a shower, and they’re still on and in place! – Siera
My Dentist recommended the Crest 3D Luxe Whitestrips and I couldn’t be more pleased with the results! – Jennifer T
Totally in love with this product. I’ve several different varieties of Crest whitestrips and this one forms and molds to your teeth and you notice a difference right away! – Nicole Pariano
These strips work better than the $100 strips I bought from my dentist in less than half the time! Stays on and sealed. I saw dramatic results after the 7 day treatment and have only used a couple every now and then just to keep my teeth looking bright white since I drink coffee all the time as well as diet sodas. – Maddison
Works great! My son’s teeth were extremely white after 1 use! I would highly recommend this product! Professional results for a small price. – Lori Claxton