Beaming White Premium Home Teeth Whitening Kit
Beaming White Premium Home Teeth Whitening Kit is the same as their standard take-home kit except that it comes with a mini-LED teeth whitening accelerator light.
The kit is perfect for as a stand-alone home whitening treatment or as a follow-up to a laser teeth whitening treatment. Simply the kit once or twice a day for 30 to 60 minutes. There is enough gel for at least 10 applications.
The Best Gel Ever
Our carbamide peroxide gel is made in the USA with the finest quality ingredients including kosher, GMO-free, vegan glycerin and all-natural flavoring. Our gels are made fresh every week and are good for well over a year from the date of purchase. There is no need to refrigerate the gel, just store it out of sunlight and at room temperature.
Little to No Tooth Sensitivity or Irritation
Tooth sensitivity is one of the main concerns when choosing a teeth whitening treatment. However with the Beaming White Premium Home Teeth Whitening Kit only 1% ocustomers reported any irritation or tooth sensitivity and these are usually from the rare case where the customer has an allergic reaction.
Benefits to Tooth Enamel
The kit includes remineralizing gel that includes calcium and phosphate to remineralize tooth enamel, fluoride for anti-cavity protection, and potassium to alleviate tooth sensitivity.
The Beaming White Premium Home Teeth Whitening Kit also includes a storage case for the whitening trays and a beautiful, zippered travel bag for your convenience as well as a very thorough set of instructions.
- 10 mL 36% Carbamide Peroxide Teeth Whitening Gel (Also available in 22% and 44%.)
- Set of Thermoforming Teeth Whitening Trays – for a comfortable, custom fit.
- Mini-LED Teeth Whitening Accelerator Light – cool, blue LED light source. Batteries included.
- Whitening Tray Storage Case – to keep trays clean until next use
- 3 mL Remineralizing and Desensitizing Gel – to seal and strengthen tooth enamel and alleviate tooth sensitivity
- Set of Instructions
- Zippered Travel Bag