Opalescence PF Whitening Gel
The Opalescene PF Whitening Gel is used by many professional dentists for in-office whitening treatments. Dentist also recommend the Opalescence PD Whitening Gel for at-home whitening treatments for their patients before undergoing other major procedures such as the placements of composites, veneers, and/or crowns.
The Opalescence PF Whitening Gel contains Potassium Nitrate, Fluoride (PF) and Carbamide Peroxide. Potassium Nitrate helps reduce sensitivity, Fluoride helps reduce the risk for cavities and strengthens enamel while Carbamide Peroxide takes care of whitening your teeth to achieve that white smile you are looking for. This unique formula does not only whiten your teeth but also helps you achieve an overall healthier tooth after completing the treatment.
The Opalescence PF Whitening Gel’s thick formula is viscous and sticky which guarantees that the gel will not leach from the tray and stays in place making maximum contact with your teeth for an optimum result.
- Formulated to prevent dehydration and shade relapse
- Pleasant Mint flavor
- 35% Carbamide Peroxide concentration
- 4 syringes per pack (get more for your money with the 8 syringes pack)
- 1.2mL of gel per syringe (one treatment per syringe approximately)
- High viscosity gels maximize effectiveness
- Use for only 30 minutes per session